Here’s how I made the card:
- stamp the images on Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- cut the images using Brother Scan N Cut 2.
- to create the water, I used a scene building stamp. I also used a clouds stencil to create the clouds on the background.
- on another A2 size panel, use a die to cut the window. Use an embossing folder to emboss this piece.
- use a palm tree die to die-cut the coconut tree on smooth white card stock. Color the pieces with Spectrum Noir markers.
- stamp the sentiment from the Sassy Sentiments stamp set on a piece of black card stock with Versamark ink. Sprinkle white embossing powder and heat-set using my heating tool.
- assemble the card.
- finish the design by adding the enamel dots on the coconut tree.
Here’s a closer look:
I hope you like my card and got inspired. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Have an amazing day and happy crafting!
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.