Here’s my card:
- I inked up my Bristol smooth white card stock with Worn Lipstick, Spiced marmalade, Lucky Clover, Peacock Feathers, Broken China and Seedless Preserves distress oxide inks
- I used the Trellis Cover die to die-cut the smooth white card stock three times.
- I adhered them all together with liquid glue.
- I die-cut the “hello” (using the Sweet Friend dies) three times from some black card stock and adhered them together with liquid glue.
- I adhered the white trellis die-cut on my colored background and adhered the sentiment “hello” with some liquid adhesive.
Here’s a little close-up:
The new Trellis Cover die is so intricate and elegant and it cuts like butter! I am in-love with this die. You can create so many different projects using this die set, the possibilities are endless!
I hope you like my project today. The new items are now available for purchase at the shop. Please don’t forget to use my coupon code “MARIASENTME” for 15% off your order. I hope you have an amazing weekend, and happy crafting!