It is day 3 of the March release by CAS-ual Fridays stamps and today, we are showcasing the Sweet Friend fri-dies. The good news is you don’t have to wait! The March release is now available at the shop.
- I inked up my Bristol smooth white card stock with Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves, Worn Lipstick and Spiced Marmalade distress oxide inks using the Bold Trellis stencil.
- I used the stencil again and my moonstone glimmer paste to add some glitter and shine to the background and make it stand out. I set this aside to dry for about half an hour.
- I die-cut the “Sweet Friend” three times from some black card stock and adhered them together with liquid glue.
- I used a borders die from my stash to create the borders and adhered the pieces with foam adhesive on my colored background.
- I used foam adhesive to adhere the Sweet Friend sentiment on my card.
Here’s a closer look:
I love the new trio of dies included in the Sweet Friend fri-dies.
I hope you like my projects today. The stencils are now available for purchase at the shop. Please don’t forget to use my coupon code “MARIASENTME” for 15% off your order. I hope you have an amazing weekend, and happy crafting!