Here’s my first card:
HOW I MADE THE CARD:
- stamp the images on smooth white card stock with an Alcohol-safe ink (memento, MFT extreme black, etc.)
- use an electronic die-cutting machine (or fussy-cut) to die-cut the stamp images.
- on a piece of Bristol smooth white card stock, ink up the background with broken china distress oxide ink using a clouds stencil and mini ink blending tool.
- die-cut another piece of 110 lb. white card stock using the foliage frame die.
- use painter’s tape to mask the bottom of the card stock and ink it up with mowed lawn distress oxide ink.
- adhere this foliage frame die-cut on the colored background with some foam tape.
- adhere this piece onto an A2 size card base.
- adhere the stamped image onto the card.
Here’s a closer look:
I finished my design by adding some white lines and dots with my Sakura white gel pen. I really LOVE this stamp set. This will be perfect for a Mother’s Day card and Father’s Day card too. Here’s another Look:
For my second card, I did the first three steps above. I also used my Drifts and Hills stencil to ink up the bottom of the colored background to create the grass hill. I die-cut the colored piece using the Park Avenue Frames die. I adhered this piece on an A2 size card base with foam adhesive and liquid adhesive.
I die-cut a sun using the Hello Sunshine die set by Lawn Fawn and adhered it on my card. Here’s a closer look:
To finish my design, I stamped the hearts using Picked Raspberry distress oxide inks. Here’s another look:
Aren’t these images so sweet? I LOVE, love, love this stamp set!
To celebrate day 2 of the release, The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the We are Family stamp set featured for today to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST on March 28, 2019 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog March 29, 2019.
Here’s the order of the hop: