Hello everyone! I have a very simple “non-Halloween” card for you today, featuring the Roberto Rascal’s Bats stamp set and Bats coordinating dies by CC Designs. This stamp set is honestly one of my favorites from the last release.
Here’s how I made this card:
- stamp the images on some Neenah Classic Crest Solar white card stock. It is really helpful if you have the Misti Stamping Tool to get a really nice impression of your stamped images.
- color the images in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice). I color mine with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
- die-cut the image(s) using the coordinating die(s) with your die-cutting machine. Secure the dies by using Repositionable Tape so they don’t shift while die-cutting. In case you’re wondering, I use the Sizzix Big Shot Machine with Cutting Plates plus Magic Mat by Scrapbook.Com. [The Magic Mat is a self-healing mat and you can use it for a long time without having to buy new plates].
- die-cut some Neenah Classic Crest Solar white card stock using a decorative frame from your collection.
- use a stencil from your stash with Wilted Violet and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide inks to ink-blend the background. I used my Mini Sponge Daubers to lightly blend the colors.
- adhere this panel on some purple notecard using Double-Sided Adhesive Foam for added dimension.
- adhere the focal images on the card with liquid glue.
- finish the design by stamping the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Even though this stamp set is meant for Halloween, I wanted to stretch my supplies and use it for a non-Halloween project. It’s simple but it turned out really cute!
I hope you like this card today and got inspired. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!