It has been extra HOT over here and I have been staying indoors for the last few weeks! Having said that, I am extremely busy in my studio creating projects to give you more inspiration on this blog.
Today’s card features the Sky High Celebration Stamp Set and coordinating dies, along with the Clouds Stencil, A Dog’s Life Paper Pad and the Tranquil Tides stamp Set.
Here’s how I made the card:
- stamp the images from the Sky High Celebrations Stamp Set on some Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- use the coordinating die to cut the image.
- use masking tape to cover a portion of your A2-size card stock.
- using the Clouds Stencil and blending brush, add some color to the background with dye ink.
- lift the masking tape and move it to mask off the clouds,
- use the image from the Tranquil Tides stamp Set and start randomly stamping the image for added texture. Remove the masking tape.
- adhere this card panel on some A2-size top folding notecard.
- cut a strip of the pattern paper from the A Dog’s Life Paper Pad and adhere on the card front.
- adhere the focal image on the card with liquid glue.
- finish the card design by stamping the sentiment with black ink.
I hope you like this card today. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!