It’s Day 2 of my Reverse Confetti Release August inspiration! I hope you were able to check out yesterday’s post. If you haven’t seen the July release yet, head on over to the Reverse Confetti online store because they are AMAZING!
Here’s how I made this card:
- stamp the images on some Neenah solar white card stock.
- die-cut the images with the coordinating dies.
- die-cut some white card stock using the Deco Cover Panel Confetti Cuts and adhere on some A2-size notecard.
- using your paper trimmer, cut another A2-size white notecard panel diagonally.
- stamp the dots randomly on this piece and foam-mount on the card for added dimension.
- adhere the flowers and leaves with liquid glue.
- use precision snips to cut the excess.
- stamp the sentiment “thanks” on some black card stock and heat-set with heating tool. Adhere the sentiment on the card.
- finish the card design by stamping the word “friend” with some dye ink.
The new Reverse Confetti July release is absolutely FABULOUS! Visit the shop before they sell out! I have also listed and linked them all below in case you’re interested. Remember that you will get a free stamp set for orders over $60 before shipping.
I hope you like this simple card today. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!