I am so happy to join Reverse Confetti’s Creative Hop where you’ll find a lot of AMAZING inspiration using products from the last release. Check out the hop listing below to see the wonderful projects prepared by the entire team. There is also a 20% off from today until the 10th so don’t forget to use the coupon code: SPRING to avail the discount.
For my card below, I am showcasing the Better With Friends Stamp Set and coordinating dies, along with the Big Sun Confetti Cuts, Head In the Clouds Cover Panel and Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts.
Here’s how I made this card:
- stamp the images from Better with Friends stamp set and color them in with alcohol markers.
- use the Better with Friends Confetti Cuts to cut them all out.
- prepare the background by cutting a panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth White Card Stock and ink-blend distress oxide colors with some blending brushes. [Designer tip: make sure you are blending the colors with the brushes to create a smooth blend]
- use the Head In the Clouds Die and die-cut the ink-blended panel. Foam-mount the frame on an A2-size notecard for added dimension.
- die-cut the Big Sun using the Big Sun Confetti Cuts and the clouds using the cloud dies from the Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts.
- use the grass die from the Nuts About You Confetti Cuts to die-cut the grass hill on some white card stock. Incidentally, this die-set is retired but still available at the shop so grab it before it’s gone!
- start assembling the scene by adhering the negative die-cut in the middle. Foam-mount the Big Sun for added dimension and add the clouds with foam and liquid adhesive.
- adhere the grass panel using tape runner.
- adhere the focal images on on the card
- finish the card design by using some white gel pen to add some stars and dots to the background for added interest.
I really LOVE mixing and matching old and new products by Reverse Confetti and I really like the design of this card. I hope you like it too and got inspired! The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Remember that you will get a FREE STAMP SET on orders over $60.00!!!!
Don’t forget to hop along and check out more inspiration from the entire team. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Here’s the hop listing:
Maria Russell (you are here)
3 thoughts on “APRIL CREATIVE HOP WITH REVERSE CONFETTI”
super cute Maria!