I am so happy to join Reverse Confetti’s Creative Hop where you’ll find a lot of AMAZING inspiration using products from the last release. Check out the hop listing below to see the wonderful projects prepared by the entire team. There is also a 20% off from today until the 10th so don’t forget to use the coupon code: SPRING to avail the discount.
Here’s how I made this card:
- stamp the images from Better with Friends stamp set and color them in with alcohol markers.
- use the Better with Friends Confetti Cuts to cut them all out.
- prepare the background by cutting a panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth White Card Stock and ink-blend distress oxide colors with some blending brushes. [Designer tip: make sure you are blending the colors with the brushes to create a smooth blend]
- use the Head In the Clouds Die and die-cut the ink-blended panel. Foam-mount the frame on an A2-size notecard for added dimension.
- die-cut the Big Sun using the Big Sun Confetti Cuts and the clouds using the cloud dies from the Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts.
- use the grass die from the Nuts About You Confetti Cuts to die-cut the grass hill on some white card stock. Incidentally, this die-set is retired but still available at the shop so grab it before it’s gone!
- start assembling the scene by adhering the negative die-cut in the middle. Foam-mount the Big Sun for added dimension and add the clouds with foam and liquid adhesive.
- adhere the grass panel using tape runner.
- adhere the focal images on on the card
- finish the card design by using some white gel pen to add some stars and dots to the background for added interest.
I really LOVE mixing and matching old and new products by Reverse Confetti and I really like the design of this card. I hope you like it too and got inspired! The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Remember that you will get a FREE STAMP SET on orders over $60.00!!!!
Don’t forget to hop along and check out more inspiration from the entire team. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Here’s the hop listing:
Maria Russell (you are here)