It’s Countdown to Confetti Day 3 and I am super excited to share with you my projects today! Don’t forget that there’s a giveaway so read through the end of this post to find out how you can WIN.
For my first project, I also used the Dot to Dot stamp set.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Stamp the images on some X-press it paper and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- Use the coordinating confetti cuts to cut them out.
- Use the Dot-to-Dot stamp set and randomly stamp the images with different dye inks on some A2-size panel of Neenah solar white card stock.
- Matt this background panel with some mint pattern paper and adhere on an A2-size notecard.
- Use a die from your stash to die-cut the grass panel. Since the background is already busy, I opted for white card stock and foam-mounted this panel.
- Adhere the rest of the images on the card with both liquid and foam adhesive for added dimension.
- Use some white gel pen to add more details to the images for texture.
- Stamp the sentiment on some black card stock with VersaMark ink. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with heating tool.
- Finish the card design by adhering the sentiment.
For my second project, I am showcasing the Picnic Pals stamp set & coordinating confetti cuts with the Layered Mom With Frame Confetti Cuts and (one of my all-time favorite die) the Stitched Circle Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.
- Die-cut the pink background panel using the Stitched Circles Cover Panel Confetti Cuts and adhere this panel on some A2-size white notecard.
- Stamp the images on some X-press It card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- Use the coordinating dies to cut the images.
- Die-cut the Frame from the Layered Mom with Frame Confetti Cuts and adhere with foam adhesive for added dimension.
- Assemble the card by adhering the images with liquid and foam adhesive for added dimension.
- Finish the card design by adding the sentiment that was stamped on black card stock and heat-set with heating tool.
I can’t wait to hop around and see all the wonderful projects prepared by the entire team! Leave a comment by noon central on March 7th for a chance to win. There will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FaceBook commenter. Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!