Hello and welcome to the release hop. We are so excited for you to join us as we present to you our June release. The whole design team will be sharing projects featuring the Beach Day stamp set. We also have a GIVEAWAY so please be sure to scroll at the end of this blog post to find out how you can WIN. Don’t forget to visit the participating blogs (links are indicated below) and leave us some crafty love. The new stamp sets are now available for purchase at the shop.
Here’s is my first card:
- stamp the images on some Neenah classic crest solar white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- die-cut the image using Brother Scan N Cut 2
- use a die from my stash to die-cut the beach scene on some Bristol smooth white card stock
- use distress oxide inks to ink up the die-cut.
- spray the colored panel with some water using the distress sprayer and dab it dry with paper towel.
- use a clouds stencil to add some clouds to the background.
- stamp the sentiment on some black card stock using versamark ink. Sprinkle white embossing powder and heat-set with the heating tool.
- assemble the card.
Here’s a closer look:
I just love the images on this stamp set and they are perfect for summer-themed projects or any occasion for that matter.
Here’s another simple card that I made using the stamp set:
This card is simple but I love how it turned out. I especially LOVE the distress edges on the colored background.
The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog
Maria Russell (you are here)
Martha Lucia Gomez
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.