I am always a bit bummed when it’s the last day of the month’s reveals by Newton’s Nook Designs. Were you able to check out the first three days of the reveal? Which one is your favorite so far? You have a chance to win each stamp set during release week so check out the details I have indicated at the end of this blog post. [Just a little important note: I know some of you had difficulties finding the comments section. If you would like to leave a comment to participate in the giveaway, the “comments section” will only be ever visible when a single post on Word Press is being viewed. Please click on this particular blog post and you will be able to leave a comment below. Thank you!]
For our projects today, the design team is showcasing the Walking Woofs stamp set and coordinating dies.
I am so IN-LOVE with this stamp set. I am a dog/pet lover and when I saw this set, my heart just melted! If hubby and I only have about about 5 acres of land, we will definitely own a dozen of dogs, 4 cats, a couple of chickens, a pigmy Llama, some guinea pigs and a Cockatoo. Haha! You can never have too much happy, indeed!
How I made the card:
- stamp the images on Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers. I used my Spectrum Noir TriBlend markers and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
- use my “handmade stencil” die-cut from the Sky Borders die to add the sky with some make-up brushes and light blue ink.
- use another stencil from my stash to add the grass with some Mowed Lawn distress oxide ink.
- stamp the sentiment on the card with some black ink.
- color some card stock using the Spectrum Noir Orange Blend TriBlend markers and die-cut the word Happy from the die-set.
- adhere this piece on the card with some liquid glue.
- finish the design by adding some red hearts.
Here’s a closer look:
I don’t usually make one-layer cards but this image is so BEAUTIFUL I didn’t think it needed anything more!
Would you like to win the “Walking Woofs” Stamp Set? This stamp set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!
Here’s how to win:
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, May 16th at 9pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, May 17th.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter: