I am so happy to join Reverse Confetti’s February Creative Hop where you’ll find a lot of AMAZING inspiration using products from the January release. Check out the hop listing below to see the wonderful inspiration by the entire team.
Here’s how I made this card:
- stamp the images from the Love Bugs stamp set and color them in with alcohol markers.
- use Love Bugs Confetti Cuts to cut them all out.
- cut an A2-size pattern paper and adhere to an A2-size notecard.
- create the shaker well by die-cutting another pattern paper and some Neenah solar white card stock using the Bubbles Confetti Cuts die.
- adhere some acetate sheet on the back of the yellow pattern paper and in-lay the Bubbles die cut.
- add some foam adhesive to create the shaker well.
- add some black, yellow and clear sequins as shaker elements.
- adhere the focal panel on top to close the shaker.
- add the focal images on the card with glue.
- stamp the sentiment from the Valentine Sentiments stamp set on some black card stock with Versamark Ink. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with heating tool.
- fussy-cut the sentiment using precision snips and adhere to the card front.
- finish the card design by adding some Stickles to the wings for added texture and interest.
Don’t you just love how cute these bugs are? I like that the Bubbles Confetti Cuts kind of look like honeycomb.
Don’t forget to hop along and check out more inspiration from the team. Here’s the hop listing:
Maria Russell (you are here)
I hope you like my card today and got inspired. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!