I am finally back and the first thing I did was to create this card for today’s post. This new stencil called Christmas Tree Line by Newton’s Nook Designs is one of my favorite from the last release.
Here’s how I made this card:
- die-cut the scallop panel using the scallop die from the Framework Die Set with some Gold and white card stock.
- trim the white card stock panel along the perforated line and use the Christmas Tree Line Stencil to start inking up the background.
- use some gold texture paste to add texture to the trees.
- adhere the inked panel on the gold scallop die-cut.
- trim an A2-size panel of pattern paper from the Christmas Time Paper Pad and adhere on some A2-size notecard.
- foam-mount the focal panel on the card for added dimension.
- die-cut the words “peace & joy” using the die from the Christmas Nap Die Set and adhere on the card with liquid glue.
- finish the design by adhering some gold star stickers.
I hope you like this card today and got inspired. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!