Hello KS Fans! I’m sharing this simple card today, showcasing the Fluttering By Stamp Set, along with the Nesting Fishtail Banner Die Set, Spring Fling Paper Pad and Pink Solid Confetti Mix.
Here’s how I made the card:
- stamp the Fluttering By Stamp Set on some A2-size Neenah solar white card stock with different dye inks. Adhere this panel on some white A2-size notecard.
- using your paper trimmer, cut the pattern paper from the Spring Fling Paper Pad measuring 5 1/5 X 2 1/4.
- adhere the pattern paper on the card front.
- cut a strip of black and white pattern paper and adhere on the card.
- die-cut the word “Hi” using the word die from the Nesting Fishtail Banner Die Set and adhere on the card with liquid glue.
- add some pink confetti mix for added interest and texture.
I hope you like this simple card today. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!