Hello KS fans! I have a fun card to share with you today, showcasing one of my favorite older KS stamp set called You Guac My World, along with the Double Stitched Rectangle Die Set, Congrats Word Die with Shadow, Stencil & Ink Blending Brushes, Fishtail Banner Dies and the Falling Stars 6×6 Stencil.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Prepare the background by ink-blending a panel of Neenah solar white card stock measuring 4 x 5 1/4 inches, using the Stencil & Ink Blending Brush with the Falling Stars 6×6 Stencil and pink dye ink.
- Using the same stencil, apply some Lime Chroma Glaze and Stencil Pal to spread the paste all over the background. Set this aside to let it dry for about 2 hours.
- Stamp the image on some Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers. Use Brother Scan N Cut machine or precision snips to cut the image out.
- Once the background panel is dry, adhere the same on some A2-size notecard.
- Die-cut the pink frame using the Double Stitched Rectangle Die Set on some pink card stock.
- Foam-mount the frame on the card for added dimension.
- Die cut the word “Congrats” on some Apple Green and White card stock using the Congrats Word Die with Shadow. Adhere them together with liquid glue.
- Foam-mount the Congrats die-cut onto the card so that it is the same height with the frame.
- Adhere the focal image using foam adhesive.
- Add glossy accents to the Avocado image.
- Die-cut some Apple Green Card Stock using the smallest die from the Fishtail Banner Die Set. Stamp the sentiment on this piece with Versamark ink and heat-set with heating tool.
- Foam-mount the sentiment strip on the card to finish the design.
I hope you like this simple card today and got inspired. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!