I am back today to share with you my design team projects for Not2ShabbyShop showcasing the Autumn Splendor stamp set and dies, and fishtail banner II dies by Sunny Studio stamps. I LOVE this stamp set! It is so easy to stamp and layer, they are amazing!
Here are the cards and tags. I have also shared a process video if you’d like to see how I made them.
Here’s the process video:
I finally had the chance to sit down, turn on my music, light some candles and start creating a card that is just simply for a friend, and not design-team related.
I recently ordered these cute Angel stamp set by Sunny Studio and I couldn’t wait to play with them. I had this design idea in my head for quite sometime now and decided to create a see-through card. Here’s a step-by-step instruction below. It seems like a lot of work but I promise you, it’s really easy!
- Cut the white card-base at 4 ¼ by 11 and score at 5 ½.
- Trim the front panel at 4 ½, leaving the front of the card with an inch.
- Cut an acetate sheet measuring to 4 ¼ by 5 ½
- Adhere the acetate sheet behind the 1-inch flap. This will create the window part of the card.
- Using the leftover card stock that I just trimmed from the front card-panel, I used my Clouds border die to cut 3 different clouds pieces to create my “clouds”.
- Using my sponge, I distressed the clouds with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac distressed inks. I wanted the card to have a unique pink and purple color.
- I then adhered the clouds on the front panel of the card. One cloud on top, and two at the bottom.
- I cut another white card stock measuring 4 1/8 by 5 3/8. Using my sponge again, I distressed the card stock with the same colors that I used for my clouds.
- I adhered this card stock on the inside of my card (I wanted to use the same colors that I used for my clouds for the inside of the card).
- Using my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, I stamped the angels, cloud and lantern images on Neenah solar white card stock.
- I used my Copic markers to color the images.
- Using the coordinating dies for the angels, I die-cut the images with my big shot machine.
- I used my ATG tape runner to adhere the Angels on the front panel.
- I used my mini-glue dots to adhere the lantern on the Angels’ hands.
- Using my Ranger Multi-Medium Matte adhesive, I adhered the little purple star sequins by Kat Scrappiness to decorate my card further.
- I stamped the sentiment inside the card, using my Lawn Fawn Hippo Ink.
Here are the photos of the finished card. I inserted an LED tea light so that my friend can also use this to display in her craft room.
I really love how this card turned out. Would you give it a try? I would love to see your version of my design.
The supplies I have used are listed and linked below. Thanks so much for stopping by and have an amazing day!