How’s everyone doing today? I am so excited to share this cute card today, showcasing the newly-released Welcome New Dog stamp set and coordinating dies, along with the Petite Paw Prints Stencil, Oval Frames Die Set and Springtime 6×6 Paper Pad by Newton’s Nook Designs.
Since I was traveling for the past three weeks, I was not able to join the March release last week! I hope you were able to check out the new products and shopped til you dropped!
Here’s how I made this card:
- Ink-blend a panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth White Card Stock with Distress Oxide inks. I used Tattered Rose, Dried Marigold and Abandoned Coral.
- Use Pixie Spray and spray the back of the Petite Paw Prints Stencil to add some light tack so that the stencil doesn’t shirt while you’re ink-blending the colors.
- Adhere the ink-blended panel on some A2-size note card.
- Use the second die from the Oval Frames Die Set to die-cut the scallop panel and use alcohol marker to color the sides. Adhere this panel on the card with tape runner
- Use the 3rd die from the Oval Frames Die Set to die-cut some Springtime Paper Pad and foam-mount this piece on the scallop panel for added dimension.
- Use the 3rd die again from the Oval Frames Die Set and the Land Border die (grass) to die-cut the grass and adhere on the card using tape runner.
- Stamp the images from the Welcome New Dog stamp set and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- Use the coordinating dies to cut them all out.
- Adhere the colored images on the card front.
- Use white gel pen to add some dots and lines on the perimeter of the scallop die-cut.
- Finish the design by adhering the sentiment that was heat-embossed and set using the heating tool.
I hope you like my card today and got inspired. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thanks for stopping by!