It is that time of the month where the entire design team get so excited to show off the new stamps, dies and stencils by Newton’s Nook Designs. You also have a chance to win a stamp set for each reveal day so please read through til the end of the blog post to find out more info. [Just a little important note: I know some of you had difficulties finding the comments section. If you would like to leave a comment to participate in the giveaway, the “comments section” will only be ever visible when a single post on Word Press is being viewed. Please click on this particular blog post and you will be able to leave a comment below. Thank you!]
For the first day of the reveals, we are showcasing the following products:
Here is my card:
Here’s how I made it:
- stamp the images on smooth white card stock and die-cut the images using the coordinating dies.
- stamp the balloon from the Fabulous Frenchies stamp set and die-cut with the coordinating die.
- Ink up an A2 size piece of Bristol smooth white card stock with distress oxide inks. I used Festive Berries and Candied Apple.
- die-cut the grass with green patterned paper using the grass die from the Land Border Die set by Newton’s Nook.
- die-cut the Picket Fence and the Speech Bubble border using the Speech Bubble die set with some white card stock.
- ink up some Bristol smooth white card stock with some Tumbled glass distress oxide ink. Use the “birthday wishes” die to die-cut the sentiment.
- use some white paint and smoosh them onto an acrylic block and splatter white paint all over the inked up background.
- assemble the card.
Here’s a closer look:
I love, love, love this new stamp set. I also used my Copic multi-liner pen to draw some eyelashes to the piggies. I think they look cuter with eyelashes. I finished my design by adding glossy accents to the balloon. Here’s another look:
Would you like to win the “Oink” Stamp Set? This stamp set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!
Here’s how to win:
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday April 11th at 9pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, April 12th.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter: