Hello and thanks for stopping by! I am so excited to share my projects today, showcasing some very cute stamp sets and dies by Trinity Stamps.
For my first card, I am showcasing the Tree Rex 3×4 Stamp Set and Tree Rex Coordinating Die with the Slimline Forest Border Die Set and Melted Icicle Clear Twinkle Sequin Confetti as my shaker element.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Stamp the Tree Rex on some Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- Die-cut the images using the Tree Rex Coordinating Die.
- Ink-blend an A2 size panel of Bristol Smooth white card stock using Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink.
- Use distress sprayer to add some splatters to the background and pick up the excess water with some paper towel.
- Use white gel pen to add stars and dots for added interest.
- Die-cut the trees and snowbanks using the Slimline Forest Border Die Set on some white card stock and patterned paper.
- Adhere the die-cuts on the card panel with liquid glue.
- Create the shaker well with acetate and foam adhesive.
- Add the Melted Icicle Clear Sequin Confetti as the shaker element and adhere onto the card panel to close the shaker.
- Adhere the pattern paper border on the card panel.
- Add the focal image with liquid glue.
- Stamp the sentiment on some black card stock with Versamark ink, sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with the heating tool.
- Adhere the sentiment on the card.
My next project is easy, peasy! Who wouldn’t want to see rainbow toads, right?! I know I would! I know this stamp set is meant for Christmas but I would like for you to think outside the box and stretch your supplie.
For this card below, I am showcasing the Mistletoads 3×4 stamp set and Mistletoads Coordinating Dies with the Slimline Scalloped Card Panels and Banners die set, Modern Embossed Panels Die Set and Slimline Winter Hues Paper Pad.
- Stamp the Mistletoads on some Neenah solar white card stock and color with alcohol markers.
- Die-cut the images using the Mistletoads coordinating dies.
- Die cut the slimline scallop using the
- Die-cut the blue pattern paper from the Winter Hues Paper Pad using the second biggest die from the Modern Embossed Panels Die Set.
- Adhere the pieces together with liquid glue and add on a slimline card base.
- Adhere the focal images onto the card panel.
- Stamp the sentiment on some black card stock and sprinkle some white embossing powder. Heat-set with heating tool.
- Die-cut the sentiment using the coordinating die.
- Finish the design by using white gel pen to add some dots to the toads.
Aren’t they ADORABLE? Which one is your favorite? I can’t really choose because both cards are so cute!
I hope I have given you some inspiration today to stretch your supplies. Everything I used is listed and linked below. Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!