Hello my crafty friends! Happy April Fool’s Day! The weekend is here and it is time to get inky and join Reverse Confetti’s Stock Your Stash Challenge and this month’s theme is “MOMS, DADS AND GRADS.”
The Stock Your Stash Challenge link list will be open from the 1st of the month until noon CST on the 29th of the month. Click the “Play Along...” button on our Reverse Confetti’s sidebar to go to the current link list post. Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win. This is a way we get to thank their customers for using their stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though! You may enter as many times as you wish.Use #SYSChallenge when playing along with this challenge.There will be a random winner selected each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store. The winner of challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog at the end of the month.
For my card below, I am showcasing the Sending Smiles Stamp Set, Better with Friends Stamp Set and Better with Friend Coordinating Confetti Cuts (bee) along with one of my favorite new dies called Layered Mom With Frame Confetti Cuts and Valentine Sentiment stamp set and the Dot-to-Dot stamp set.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Die-cut the background using the Layered Mom With Frame Confetti Cuts on some Neenah solar white card stock.
- Use the middle piece to stamp the images from the Sending Smiles stamp set and Dot-To-Dot stamp set with some dye inks. I like combining the peach and ocean blue colors!
- Add foam adhesive to the frame and adhere on an A2-size white note card for added dimension.
- Adhere the background panel on the card with liquid glue.
- Stamp the Bee image from the Better with Friends stamp set. Color the image and use the coordinating die to cut the image out and adhere on the card panel with liquid glue.
- Die-cut the word “MOM” using the die from the Layered Mom with Frame Confetti Cuts on some white and black card stock.
- Adhere this on the card front with foam-adhesive for added dimension.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Valentine Sentiment Stamp Set on some black card stock with Versamark Ink. Heat-set with the heating tool and adhere on the card panel.
- Finish the card design by adding some pink gems for added interest.
I hope you like my project today and will play along. The supplies are listed and linked below for your convenience. Thanks for stopping by today!