Here’s how I made the card:
- stamp the images on some X-Press It Card Stock and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- die-cut the images using the coordinating die.
- use pattern paper and adhere the same on some A2-size notecard.
- on some black A2-size black card stock, use stitched circle dies to die-cut the windows. Foam-mount the same to the card for added dimension.
- adhere the focal images on the card with liquid glue.
- stamp the sentiment on the card front with Versamark ink. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with heating tool.
- adhere some stars on the card for added interest and texture.
Tomorrow is release day! We will also have an Instagram/BLOG Hop and there are two $15 gift certificates to CC Designs up for grabs. One comment will be pulled out from the Blog commenter and one from the Instagram commenter.
Thanks for stopping by!