Hello Newton’s Nook fans! It’s been awhile since I posted any projects! It has been quite a challenging month but I am not going to bore you with the details. For today’s project, I am sharing this very simple birthday card, showcasing new products from the latest Birthday Release called Birthday Mice Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies, along with the Birthday Party Paper Pad and the Bokeh Balloons Stencil.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Stamp the images from the Birthday Mice stamp set and color them in using alcohol markers.
- Die-cut the images using the Coordinating Dies.
- Use some strip dies from your stash and cut the strips from the Birthday Party Paper Pad. Adhere the strips on some A2-size solar white panel.
- Adhere this panel on some A2-size notecard.
- Use masking tape to mask off the strips on the panel.
- Use some washi tape to temporarily adhere the Bokeh Balloons Stencil. Using a palette knife, apply some Gina K Designs Glitz Glitter Gel in Iridescent for added dimension.
- Remove the stencil and the masking tape, and leave this panel to dry for about half an hour.
- Adhere the colored images on the card with liquid glue.
- Finish the card design by stamping the sentiment and color the word “wishes” using alcohol markers.
Here’s another look at the finished card:
This card is super simple and you can easily mass-produce this design to have some birthday cards in your stash.
I hope you like this project and got inspired. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!