I am pleased to join the Countdown to Confetti Day 1 by Reverse Confetti. We have lots to show you and there is also a GIVEAWAY so please read through the end of this post to find out how you can WIN!
For today’s reveal, the design team is showcasing the Hello Bootiful Stamp Set and Hello Bootiful Confetti Cuts. I have also used the Head in the Clouds Confetti Cuts with the Nuts About You Confetti Cuts (grass panel).
I wanted something fun to also display on my mantle so I decided to create a see-through card. This is so much fun to make!
Here’s how I made this project:
- stamp the images on some Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- use the coordinating dies to cut them out. Set these images aside for now and prepare the background panel.
- on some A2-size top-folding black notecard, cut the front panel leaving about an inch of the fold. Adhere some A2-size acetate sheet on this panel.
- die-cut another frame using the Head in the Clouds Confetti Cuts and adhere on the acetate sheet.
- die-cut the grass panel twice using the Nuts About You Confetti Cuts on some black card stock and adhere the first grass on the card-front.
- cut some pattern paper and adhere on the back panel using tape runner.
- adhere the other grass panel on the back.
- adhere the pumpkins to create the scene.
- adhere the ghosts and stars on the focal panel.
- stamp the sentiment on the front with Versamark ink. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with heating tool.
- finish the card design by adhering some yellow stars for added texture and interest.
I can’t wait to hop around and see what the other team members have created! Leave a comment by noon central on September 15th for a chance to win. There are two $15 Gift Certificates up for grabs; one for a blog commenter and also one for a FaceBook commenter. Winners will be announced on the Reverse Confetti Blog and FB Group at 5 PM CST on September 15th. Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!
Maria Russell (that’s me!)