Here’s how I made this card:
- stamp the images on some Neenah Classic Crest Solar white card stock.
- color images in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- die-cut the image using the coordinating die.
- die-cut some birthday-themed pattern paper and adhere on some A2-size, top-folding notecard.
- die-cut the Happy Birthday Circle Frame die on some Neenah 100 lb. card stock.
- use the circle shaker pouch and add some confetti as the shaker element. Adhere and close the shaker on the card.
- adhere the Happy Birthday die-cut on the circle shaker using liquid glue.
- finish the card design by adhering the focal image on the card.
I love the simplicity of this fun shaker card. I hope you like this project today and got inspired. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!