I have a project inspiration to share with you today, featuring products from the summer release by LDRS Creative. It was honestly really tough to choose which one to feature first. However, I decided to include some of the projects that I have previously made in case you are looking for more inspiration.
For the card below, I am showcasing the beautiful Dahlia Layering Dies along with the Ginkgo Leaves Die, A2 Diagonal Layered Stitched Toppers Die, Diagonal Stitched Layered Frames Die and the Peppermint Stick Stencil.
Here’s how I made this card:
- die-cut some Neenah solar white card stock using the second biggest die from the A2 Diagonal Layered Stitched Toppers Die and the biggest die from the Diagonal Stitched Layered Frames Die.
- choose the bigger panel and washi tape to temporarily adhere the Peppermint Stick Stencil to this piece. Use the blender brush and Pink Tutu Hybrid ink to add some pattern to this background.
- rotate the Peppermint Stick Stencil and add more color to this panel. This created a plaid background!
- adhere this background panel to some A2-size notecard.
- using two shades of pink card stock, die-cut the flower using the Dahlia Layering Dies. Adhere the first layer with foam adhesive for added dimension, and adhere the rest with liquid glue.
- use some lime green card stock and the Ginkgo Leaves Die to die-cut the Ginkgo Leaves.
- foam-mount the second white panel on the card for dimension.
- adhere the Ginkgo Leaves and add the yellow flowers to the Ginkgo Leaves with liquid glue. In case you’re wondering where the flowers came from, I used the Floral Foliage Slimline Die Set to die-cut the yellow flower.
- adhere the Dahlia flower on the center of the card.
- add the sentiment on the card with liquid glue. This sentiment was previously stamped using the Happy Me, Happy You 4×4 stamp set and die-cut with the coordinating Sentiment Stack Die II.
- finish the design by adding some Carolina Blue Pearls for texture and interest.
I love how this card turned out. Here are a few more projects that I recently made using products from the LDRS Summer Release.
This card above features the cute Cave Kiddos Stamp Set, Cave Kiddos Coordinating Dies, Cave Dwelling Stamp Set, Cave Dwelling Coordinating Dies, Hawaiian Vacation Stamp Set and Hawaiian Vacation Coordinating Dies.
The card above is a sneak peek of what I am featuring tomorrow on the LDRS Inspiration Blog, featuring the Cave Kiddos Stamp Set along with the Happy Me, Happy You 4×4 stamp set and Sentiment Stack Die II. You have to check it out to see more inspiration made by the design team.
I hope you like these projects and got inspired. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create these projects. Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!