This is a very easy tutorial to follow to create a simple Side Step Card. Using an A2 size card (5 ½ by 8 ½)
- On the 5 ½ side of the card stock (portrait), line it up on your trimmer on the 3 inches mark.
- Using your side ruler, cut the cardstock using your trimming blade from the 1 inch mark up to 6 ½ inches down.
- Turn your cardstock clockwise (now we are on the 81/2 inch side), start scoring up to the cut line. Score at 2”, 4”, 5 ¼”, 6 ½” and 7 ½”
- Turn your cardstock on the other side, and score at 4 ¼”
- Fold your card stock as shown the video.
Please follow me on:
My Blog: http://www.mariarusselldesigns.wordpress.com
My Stampin Up online store: http://mariarusselldesigns.stampinup.net
My Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/rprmlr77
My Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/rprmlr77