I am currently in the process of moving to another destination overseas with hubby, so this project was made awhile back. I wanted to share this today since this card is super adorable, and features new products from the latest release by Kat Scrappiness, Inc.
Here’s how I made this card:
- prepare the background panel by ink-blending some Bristol Smooth white card stock with Distress Oxide inks.
- use some Distress Sprayer to spray some water on the background. Pick up the excess water using some paper towel.
- use the Stitched Nesting Hexagon Die to die-cut the window.
- use some washi tape to temporarily adhere the Ball of Yarn Stencil to the ink-blended panel.
- for added texture, apply some white deco-foil gel with a palette knife and gently lift the stencil. Leave this panel to dry for about half an hour.
- adhere the background on some A2-size notecard.
- die-cut the frame by using two of the Stitched Nesting Hexagon Dies on some white glitter card stock.
- foam-mount the frame for added dimension.
- adhere the hexagon die-cut on the window.
- finish the design by stamping the sentiment onto the card using the Pawsome Cats Sentiments Stamp Set with some Versafine Onyx Black Ink and adhere some red heart for some fun texture.
I hope you like this card today and got inspired. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!