Welcome to the C.C Designs January Release Social Media Hop! This month we have three Spring Themed Critter stamp sets. Hop along for your chance to WIN one of two $15 G.C to the store! We will pull one from Instagram and one from the blog comments. The Design Team has darling creations to inspire you to shop and create with C.C Designs!
You should have come from MadebyMeghanK’s blog.
For my project today, I am showcasing the adorable Kawaii Hedge Stamp Set.
Here’s how I made the card:
- stamp the images on some X-press It card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers
- since I didn’t have the coordinating dies, I used precision snips to fussy-cut the image.
- adhere some black & white patterned paper on some A2-size notecard.
- die-cut some A2-size white card stock using a die from your stash and foam-mount this panel on the card for added dimension.
- use the same die to die-cut some pink card stock and adhere on the tiny windows with liquid glue.
- add the focal images on the card with foam-adhesive.
- stamp the sentiment on some black card stock with Versamark ink and sprinkle some white embossing powder. Use the heat-gun to heat set the sentiment and foam-mount on the card to finish the design.
Here is the full line up on Instagram:
C.C Designs Blog @ccdesignsrs
Maria Russell (you’re here)
Cindy Beland @cindy.beland
Cristena Bagne @copictopia
- Subscribe to the Design Team Blogs, Instagram, & YouTube Channels
- Leave a comment here on the blog and on Instagram
- Tag your friends.
Entries will be accepted until Wednesday January 18th, Winners will be announced on the C.C Designs Blog and FB Page on Friday, January 20th.