Welcome to the C.C Designs Birthday Social Media Hop! It’s our 15th Anniversary/Birthday and we are celebrating in a big way! Hop along for your chance to WIN one of two $15 G.C to the store! We will pull one from Instagram and one from the blog comments AND 4 lucky Instagram, YouTube, and Blog Subscribers will get our SPECIAL Cupcake Stamp Set for FREE so make sure you follow and subscribe. PLUS Use Code: 15BD for 15% off your order the entire month of April!
We are also celebrating the arrival of 3 NEW stamp sets. The Design Team has been giving you previews all week and now we are sharing our BEST creations to inspire you to shop and create with C.C Designs!
For my project today, I am showcasing the Cupcake Stamp Set that is perfect for any birthday-themed projects!
Here’s how I made the card:
- stamp the images on some X-press It card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers
- ink-blend an A2-size panel of Strathmore Bristol smooth white card stock with distress oxide inks in Salvaged Patina, Saltwater Taffy and Mustard Seed.
- prepare the background by die-cutting the stars using some dies from your collection.
- foam-mount this panel on the ink blended background and adhere on an A2-size notecard.
- adhere the cute cupcakes with foam adhesive for added dimension.
- stamp the sentiment on some black card stock with Versamark ink and heat-set with heating tool. Fussy cut the sentiments and adhere on the card.
- finish the card design by using some white gel pen to add some dots and stars to the background.
These images are so adorable! I hope you like this birthday card today! Please don’t forget to hop along to WIN.
To enter the giveaway:
1. Subscribe to the Design Team Blogs, Instagram, & YouTube Channels
2. Leave a Comment
3. Tag your friends for bonus entries.
Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, February 9th. Winners will be announced on the C.C Designs Blog and FB Page on Friday February 11th.
Here is the full line up:
Maria Russell (that’s me!)