Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans! The Rabbit Hole Designs is one of the super sponsors for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog hop, so you will be seeing A LOT of coffee-themed cards from the design team this week.
For my project today, I am showcasing the Caffeinated Bee stamp set.
- stamp the bee image on some Neenah classic crest solar white 110 lb card stock and color him in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2 Machine to die-cut the image.
- I used my Medallion Coverplate die to die-cut an A2 size panel with some white card stock.
- I used a circle die to die-cut the middle piece of this panel and I inked up this small circle with some distress oxide inks and my hexagon stencil. I adhered this piece on the card stock.
- I used an alphabet die from my stash to die-cut the words #BUZZED on some black card stock.
- I adhered the pieces on the card.
- I used another branch die from my stash to die-cut the branch and leaves, coloring them with my alcohol markers. I adhered the pieces on my card.
- Lastly, I used foam adhesive to adhere my Caffeinated Bee.
Here’s a little close-up:
Since I have a white-on-white background, I used my Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Crystal Drops to add some pop of color to my card. I hope you like my project today. The Supplies I used are listed and linked below.
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.