It is the third day of the February reveals by Newton’s Nook Designs. Were you able to check out the last two days of the reveal? Which one is your favorite so far? You have a chance to win each stamp set during release week so check out the details I have indicated at the end of this blog post. [Just a little important note: I know some of you had difficulties finding the comments section. If you would like to leave a comment to participate in the giveaway, the “comments section” will only be ever visible when a single post on Word Press is being viewed. Please click on this particular blog post and you will be able to leave a comment below. Thank you!]
For the third day, the design team is showcasing the Newton’s Peeps stamp set and coordinating dies. Here’s what it looks like:
Here’s how I made my box card:
- stamp and color the images using the Newton’s Peeps stamp set.
- use the coordinating dies to die-cut the images.
- use the grassy hills die from the land border die set and die-cut the grass using green patterned papers.
- die-cut the box die with card stock and patterned paper.
- die-cut the rest of the elements to create the scene.
- die-cut the “Happy Easter” from some black card stock. The happy easter die is from the Spring Pile Up die set and we are showcasing them tomorrow.
- assemble the card.
I love this scene with Newton and his peeps and I think the colors are so cheerful. This card will be displayed in my studio, for sure. Here’s a closer look:
I adhered the sun with some acetate sheet. The white flowers are from the Woodland Spring stamp set that we showcased yesterday.
Would you like to win the “Newton’s Peeps” Stamp Set? This stamp set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday February 14th at 9pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, February 15th.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter: